INKEL is an innovative Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative which brings together Government Agencies and prominent global investors and NRI industrialists and businessmen.
INKEL is the key link between the state government and the private sector consisting of public sector banks, institutional investors, NRI businessmen and others.
This unique partnership is setting up sustainable infrastructure models to address all the infrastructure requirements of industrialists and entrepreneurs in the state.
The body intends to bring in large-scale private investment in infrastructure development under government control.
26% of the shares of INKEL Limited are owned by Government Agencies and PSUs and investors and NRI industrialists and businessmen. the remaining 74% is owned by Non Resident Keralites, individuals and banks..